|Technical Services, Inc.
57006 241st Street
Ames, IA 50010
RazorGage ST with MiniTouch Controller
Features a bright touch screen operator interface that allows a dimension such as
25-15/16 inches to be entered by touching only 4 buttons! The positioner immediately
moves to position. No need to look up and enter the decimal equivalent. A simple
graphical screen allows single touch fractional entries down to 1/16th inch increments.
Many other screen menus are available including a simple calibration screen. This
machine accommodates future upgrade to a Windows XP Pro PC with 17" touch screen
should you desire downloading with the popular RazorGage AutoList software.
MiniTouch controller on a RazorGage ST with
optional PVC roller table.
• May be mounted onto an existing table or cabinet using standard carriage bolts that fit "T" slots in the bottom of the extrusion.
Most basic units are sold with the following options for your consideration:
• Tables and attach bracket (TAB) for saw. Extra leg available as an option to the TAB.
For one or both sides of your saw
13.7-inch flat PVC surface standard
12-inch PVC or Steel rollers optional
• 2-foot stop extension to reach saw blade standard. Other options available
• Back fence with high-visibility ruler
Rapid observation of random length material dimension or available clear length
• BMI (Basic Machine Interface) Kit can include solenoid valve and sensor switch with interface cables
Prevents RazorGage motion if tool is not in safe position
Prevents air activation of tool if RazorGage is in motion