Optimizing Saw System
The RazorOptimal is a programmable optimizing saw system designed to make your manufacturing process faster, more accurate and more efficient. This powerful automated industrial saw system is customizable and full of options that will revolutionize your cutting process. We combine the precision of our RazorGage ST Automatic Saw Measuring System with the power of our Cyclone 600 Upcut Saw, to create a highly accurate, automatic optimizing saw system at a great price point.
The RazorOptimal features specialized automated crayon-defecting technology. This industrial saw system scans the material for defects and optimizes remaining parts to fit into the defect-free areas. This automatic defect detection feature enables operators to quickly avoid splits, knots and other wood defects without wasting quality material.
Ready to learn more about the RazorOptimal?
Using the RazorOptimal Programmable Saw System
The operator simply imports premade cutlists or customizes cut settings using the optimizing saw software and marks any defects in the materials. The automated saw fence system does the rest!
The industrial saw system scans the material for defects, optimizes remaining parts to fit into the defect-free areas, automatically advances, cuts lineal stock and prints the part information directly on your material. The optimizing saw software is designed to maximize usable space on materials so that you don’t end up with unnecessary waste.
The RazorOptimal Optimizing Saw System is unique in that it is available with either an upcut saw or it can be outfitted with our 18-inch down-cut precision saw, for customers wanting to automatically drill pocket holes and scribe face frame layout marks.
Two days installation and training are included with the purchase of all RazorOptimal programmable saw systems (US or Canada only). We also work with leasing partners to offer RazorGage products at an affordable monthly payment.
RazorOptimal Industrial Saw System Features
- Windows Tower PC operation on a large, color hi-resolution touchscreen monitor
- Easy to use software with room to store thousands of cutlists.
- Optimize and sort cutlists into thousands of groups according to multiple criteria. Our software offers endless options and can accommodate your needs to successfully run your operation.
- Optimized material defect detection maximizes usable material between crayon marked defects
- Automatic top, left and right intelligent clamping
- Fitted with either a 500mm or 600mm blade
- Optional paper label printing or printing directly on material
- Part length accuracy varies with application but +/-.005" is possible
- Optional RazArray sorting light grid can be added to further improve operational efficiencies and reduce mistakes
Optimizing Saw Software
Our industry-leading software is powered by Microsoft Windows, so networking and file sharing is simple and seamless. Transfer files between your RazorOptimal programmable saw and any other PC in your office, home, or shop.
The RazorGage optimizing saw software is based on a rapid development platform, and it is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our customers. The software is robust and can be customized to suit a variety of operations and projects. When you purchase a RazorOptimal programmable saw fence system, our onsite installer will provide hands-on training for both hardware and software. Tutorials and other reference documents are available on our website. Soon after installation, you’ll be able to jump in and start using your new programmable saw to maximum effect.
Options & Accessories for the RazorOptimal Optimizing Saw
Ink Jet Printer
Print directly on parts to
keep them organized.
RazArray Sorting Assist
Helps you organize parts as they
come off the RazorOptimal.