The RazorGage Premise: A programmable saw stop only benefits your business if you can trust it to position accurately every day.
Fact: Since most saw stops calculate stop position based on motor rotation, drive component precision is crucial to long term accuracy.
Conclusion: Drive component quality directly affects return on investment.
- Rigid & Consistent Motion for repeatable and accurate positioning throughout stroke.
- No Adjustment
- Long Life
- RazorGage ST uses DOUBLE bearing blocks to create the carriage assembly.
- Adjustment required as pads wear.
- Motion resistance varies unpredictable positioning characteristics.
30-Tooth Pulley Used On RazorGage
- Larger Bend Radius increases belt life.
- Twice the teeth to resist tooth shear load.
15-Tooth Pulley Competitor Uses
- Half the teeth to resist tooth shear load.
- 3 Load Paths Transmitting Torque
- 7 Arc Minutes Backlash
- Transmitting Load
- Excessive Backlash